J A K A J A N F A N C L U B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kwan Usamanee Jakajan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kwan Usamanee Jakajan Empty Kwan Usamanee Jakajan Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

JakajanFC

JakajanFC
Admin

Not really, according to Kwan, people just want to generate gossip. Seriously they do, these reporters just want to start up stuff between actors so they can sell newspapers. I’m not a fan of Kwan nor am I a fan of any Thai star, I just watch lakorns. Gossip is gossip and it is usually manipulated by the media in some reporters. I really don’t understand why these reporters are implying Kwan has not been on air lately when her lakorn “Roy Ruk Roy Barp (Trace of love, Trace of Vengeance)” just ended a month ago. I think two or three lakorns per year is more than enough. Overexposure can bore people, you know why people always complain about Pancake because she is constantly on air with endless array of lakorns. Even if I liked her, I would get bored of her. Some have.

Kwan has not been on air consistently like Pancake, so reporters are speculating that the channel elders have put the brakes on Kwan’s work load because her negative press. You know the media hates her. At some event, the reporters asked Kwan where she has been. Why, I don’t know. “I haven’t been anywhere. I can’t just film lakorns on air continuously. Physically, I don’t think I can handle it.” Kwan replied.

We hear that you have gotten a lot of negative press so Khun Daeng has put the brakes on your lakorns.

“I don’t think that is the case, news is always generated, you can’t just sit around and work always. I still have to study too, I’m still a student. I’m not just an actress, I’m two things, they must go together.”

It just seems like your lakorns have decrease and Jakajan Akumsiri has become your replacement. —Yes kiddos, reporters can be vicious.

“I don’t think it has decreased, it’s been the same. It’s just news that someone has written.”

Right now Jakajaan has signed a contract with Ch7, are you afraid it will be too crowded?
“No, I think everyone is a performer, this is their profession. Everyone is here to work because they love this industry. Everyone came here to work because they want to take care of their family. As for others, I don’t know, but for myself, I don’t want to compete with anyone.”

Update us about your love life.
“I only have my friends. My life is so chaotic no one wants to get involve with me. But I’m not lonely, I still have my friends. Regarding matters of the heart, I’ve had enough, I’m looking for alternatives.”

Has anyone showed interest in you?
“I don’t know. I’m unaware of it because I’m constantly on set, meeting people on set, and hanging out with my friends at the house with my parents. I see the same people, so I don’t know. It’s better to shut my ears and eyes.

Is it because of your mother?
“It has nothing to do with my mother, I’m grown now and I’m happy like this.”

https://jakajan-fansite.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum